BIG BOY CODE OF CONDUCT
Strictly as per agreed terms – EFT or Cash. Credit Card payment accepted by arrangement. Dealer may make finance application on behalf of the client however no item may be released without notification from the financial service provider to Big Boy Scooters Head Office. No Cheques accepted unless bank guaranteed or fully cleared. Motorcycle Registration Papers or NATIS Release forms may not be released to customer until payment has been made in full. Legal ownership of the goods will be passed to the purchaser once the dealer has paid Big Boy Scooters Head Office in full.
Upon taking Delivery of Motorcycle: Please ensure at point of delivery, motorcycle is 100% operational and free of any damages. Any non-operational items / damages, cosmetic or otherwise, must be documented on both the Dealers Delivery Note / Tax Invoice and Warranty book.
You are required to receive the following items upon accepting delivery:
- Warranty Book
- Owners Manual
- Tax Invoice from the selling Dealer
- NATIS Manufacturers Certificate (Except for Youth Quads)
(May only be carried out by an authorized Big Boy Dealer)
Scooters and Motorcycles used for road use:
- Pre Delivery Inspection (PDI) – Done free by the dealer before delivery to customer.
- Daily Pre Ride Inspection by user prior to each use as per Pre Ride Check List
- 500km +/ 3 Months from date of purchase (whichever comes 1st) - RUN IN SERVICE
- Every 3000km/6 Months from date of purchase (whichever comes 1st) – INTERVAL SERVICE
- ODO Reading: 3000km/6000km/9000km/12000km/15000km/18000km/21000km/24000km
- IMPORTANT: More than 100km/15 Days over service interval will VOID the WARRANTY.
Pit Bikes, Motorcycles and ATV’s without instrumentation:
- Pre Delivery Inspection (PDI) – Done free by the dealer before delivery to the customer.
- Daily Pre Ride inspection by user prior to each use as per Pre Ride Check List.
***Be sure to clean and lubricate air filter after every ride***
- 5 Full Tanks / 1 Month from date of purchase (whichever comes 1st) - RUN IN SERVICE
IMPORTANT: FAILURE TO MAINTAIN SERVICE HISTORY WILL VOID WARRANTY.